Here are some software I use (and recommend):
- Git and GitHub for source code management of most of my projects.
- Dropbox to synchronize my files.
- Vim for programming and text editing.
- Sphinx and Mkdocs for software documentation.
- Jekyll for creating static websites (including this one).
- Latex to write my papers, reports, etc.
- Zotero to organize my research papers and references.
- Qt for multi-platform C++ programming.
- cmake for building C/C++ projects.
- pytorch and pytorch-geometric for Geometric Deep Learning projects.
- One thesis are only 5 things.. (PT-BR)